Thursday, December 04, 2008

Some Famous OPI Reds


Today I thought I would show you some of my favourite reds. They are both in the same vein as the others I have posted this week.... with the old formula

Wanted red or alive
This is a cool toned red creme. In the bottle it looks like a deep creamy red, however it defiantly has a blue base as it seems a little fuchsia on me rather than a true red.
This one is with the old OPI formula so the application and wear is excellent, must be all those chemicals! This colour is a must for all those cool toned girls!. Not sure how hard this one is to find but its worth searching for



Hey Vito is my car Red-y
Wow this sure is a bright red. This colour is from the OPI's 2001 Italian collection. Its a really bright orange based red creme, with no shimmer or sparkles. Looking at the bottle I didn't think it would be this bright, wow really something to look at. If your not into super bright colours on the hands i would defiantly try this one for the feet. Its the perfect colour for summer.Would work great with a tan!

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template