Sunday, December 07, 2008

Berry Goodness


Hi All

Today I would show you one of my favourite cremes.

Koala Bear-y (NL A46) is a creme polish that was released with OPI's Spring/Summer 2007 Australia collection.

This is a lovely creamy berry hot pink, no shimmer but is very glossy. I found this polish to have a really nice constancy and it only took 2 coats to get the desired effect of what it looked like in the bottle. It’s a lovely creamy pink, it reminds me of OPI’s discontinued Grenada and bare it, however this seems to have a deeper red base to it. There wear on this polish was excellent 4 days and NO chips!
This colour is fab for all seasons!

2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Unknown on December 7, 2008 at 3:35 PM said...

I love that colour! I may add it to my next order :D

Anonymous said...

I love that colour! I may add it to my next order :D

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template