Sunday, December 21, 2008

Something TURQUOISE!


I have no idea whay I havent tried this one sooner....
China Glaze Turned up turquoise, wow what a fab colour! I wasn't too sure about this colour but as soon as I put it on I fell in love with it! This is a the perfect colour for summer and the feet all year long

3 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Unknown on December 13, 2008 at 10:43 AM said...

I was humming and haring about this, thanks for the pic, I will get it :D

Nixxy on December 21, 2008 at 10:31 PM said...

Me too! Totally hot #B)

Jake on December 22, 2008 at 7:38 AM said...

You are right, this is an awesome color! Maybe because we don't see enough of these really fun turquiose shades.

It would really rock on your toes next summer too!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template