Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Yummy Cinnamon


Hi All



Cinema Cinnamon is fairly hard to find these days, but worth tracking down. This one is from 1999 Los Angeles or Hollywood collection. This colour is in the same vein as French Cognac and London Bridge Is Falling Down.


I wasnt too sure I would like this colour, as from the bottle it looks pretty boring, but I was surprised by its yummy mix of red and brown against my skin tone. I was unsure when I first put the polish on, but colour actually grew on me.


The application of the colour was great, it has the old OPI formula and it lasted a good 4 days before it showed wear.

This colour is a lovely muted brown red, worth trying!

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template