Friday, December 19, 2008

jacy


Zoya Jacy is from the Fall 08 pulse collection. This is a creamy purple plum colour with a blue base. Ohhh how i love blue based polishes....
When I look at this one close up I can see the tiniest shimmer which looks like it may be a little blue shimmer. The application of this polish is excellent, it is totally opaque in 2 coats.. gotta love that! With regards to wear... excellent again... 3 days no wear and still glossy. Although we are in Summer here I don't think I will be wearing this on my hands... however defiantly for the feet tho

2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Unknown on December 19, 2008 at 6:03 AM said...

Haha I was just about to post this colour, looks lovely on you

STERLINGNAILS on December 19, 2008 at 7:19 AM said...

hehe thats funny

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template