Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Cranberry anybody?


Hi All
Today I thought I would show you a fantastic winter colour...... My throne for a cranberry scone.

I totally love this colour its such a lovely deep berry creme with a lovely blue base. This is made with the old OPI Formula so it applies like a dream. The wear of this polish is excellent too, I can go for a week without and signs of wear and tear.
This is the perfect shade to wear in winter or on your toes all day long!

2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

Your nails look lovely this length! I too love the old formula and brush. Thanks for a great pic!

Brooke on December 4, 2008 at 6:29 AM said...

I like this color, I love the kind of pinkish redish colors, though! :)

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template