Wednesday, December 10, 2008

colours of love


Today I thought I would do a double post for you today as I have been thinking about OPI's new Valentine release for 2009. I saw some promo pics and I am a little dubious about the colours. However in saying that I LOVED this years valentine colours.

Released for 2008 were the Valentine e-Romance collection
Met on the Internet, log onto love and I believe the last one was text me- text you, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Met on the Internet
This is my favourite colour of out of the collection. It is a really strong red with a heap of fuchsia/pink shimmer throughout. As this has a fuchsia base it of course is a blue based red. The glitter shimmer throughout is very noticeable and I just love it. The application was excellent and it took 2 coats to get the colour to match the bottle. The wear of this colour was phenomenal..... 6 days with no wear!
Log onto love
Well what can I say about this one, another fab red! This to me was a medium true red with a hint of shimmer very pretty but I would not say a unique colour. Application is excellent once again and wear on this one was 3-4 days. Both Met on the Internet and Log onto love come with the Pro-wide brush which I love for easy application.

Decision is made.... growing nails to a little longer.. not quite this length tho.

5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Inge on December 11, 2008 at 7:34 AM said...

Reds look beautiful on you. I didn't get anything from the collection last year, but now you have me considering it :)

Unknown on December 11, 2008 at 9:22 AM said...

Hehe my mum and I both just got these colours! She got the glitter as well :) Beautiful nails

STERLINGNAILS on December 11, 2008 at 9:55 AM said...

pixie -

oh they are worth getting if u love reds!

Steph-

they are hot arnt they

Jake on December 17, 2008 at 6:06 AM said...

LOVE the length! But then, being a guy, I don't have to do the maintenance...

They are gorgeous tho.

Brentwood Roofing on August 25, 2022 at 1:57 AM said...

Very tthoughtful blog

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template