Thursday, December 11, 2008

fee fi fo



Fee Fi fo plum, altho I like the colour, sadly i dont think it looks nice on me. Its a nice purple but i would not say its super vibrant or interesting to look at. Its a nice metallic plum purple but doesnt wow me. I found the application to be smooth even though it is a frosted purple. With regards to wear I cant tell you... I didnt want to keep this on as i could not stand looking at this colour on my nails for a week..... heheheh

2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Brooke on December 12, 2008 at 4:28 AM said...

I thought it looked nice on you, but I know what you mean. There are several colors I love that just don't look right on me.

Kat on December 12, 2008 at 7:51 AM said...

I purchased this shade sometime last month but haven't tried it yet. I like it on you, but if you are not happy with it :) that is what counts!

XOXOXOXO
Kat

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template