Sunday, December 14, 2008

Time for black ties


Black Tie Optional

I love this colour!This colour is from OPI's 2001 fall/winter World Collection and if you can get your hands on it I would!Its a very dark purple, looks almost black with a micro shimmer throughout it. the micro shimmer seems to be a gold and green as from certain lights this can show a green tinge to it. This is great for those gals who love the Vampy look.. it is def not something you can find easily so if you find it GRAB it!I have to say I prefer OPI's NON prowide brushes... this polish was so easy to apply only needed 2 coats... was not thick and gloopy. It also dried quick and removal was very easy.I found minimal tip wear with this colour too... which is unusual as I am using my hands all day! I wore this colour for a week and there was NO sign of chipping. Just LOVE it!!!OPI please bring this colour back!!

2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Nixxy on December 14, 2008 at 4:48 PM said...

Wow - I love it!

Unknown on December 15, 2008 at 11:37 AM said...

Me too!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template